The Italian ARC node provides support to ALMA users in Italy, from proposal preparation to data reduction and analysis. In addition to general and specialist support services, we provide extra support to the community by planning special activities in connection with proposal deadlines and offering seminars and tutorials at institutes in Italy.
The support services provided are
- proposal preparation and optimising observing setups.
- proposal evaluation before submission, providing feedback on optimizing your proposal.
- data reduction and specialized analysis.
- ALMA archives data retrieval, processing and production of advanced products.
- tutorials and workshops at INAF-IRA in Bologna or at Italian institutes.
More detailed information on the support service and the software available for the community can be found at: